ICICI Home Loan Login:
Bank Name - ICICI Bank
Article - ICICI Home loan login, ICICI home loan statement, ICICI home loan application online.
ICICI Home loan - ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI bank) was established in the year 1994. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for the customers like Investment banking, life and non - life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank has its presence in 19 countries with 4500 branches across the world. ICICI Bank is one of the big four banks in India such as State bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and Punjab National Bank.
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of Loan options to its customers like Home loan, Car loan , Personal loan, Gold loan, Loan against securities etc.
ICICI Home Loan Login:ICICI Home loan login - By logging into the website using your loan account details, you can get the following services.
- You can view ICICI Home Loan Statement after logging into the ICICI net banking facility.
- You can view the Home Loan Summary online.
- You can get the Provisional Income Tax Certificate.
- You can get the Final Income Tax Certificate.
- You can raise online request for Part Disbursement.
The ICICI home loan login facility is available only for ICICI customers and specific to the main applicant of the home loan.
Now we are also going to see how to view ICICI loan statement online after ICICI home loan login.
Step 1 - Visit https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/loans/home-loan/home-loan-statement.page.
Step 2 - Click on the button 'Continue to Login'.
Step 3 - Fill the required details in the newly opened page. Below is the screenshot of the newly opened page. Enter your ICICI home loan account number first in the 'Home Loan Account Number' field. Filling the ICICI home loan account number is mandatory.
Then enter any of the following 2 fields afterward. You can choose to enter any two of the following fields - Date of birth, Account number(from which loan repayment is done), loan amount and emi amount.
Step 4 - Click on the “Submit” button.
Now you have successfully done ICICI Bank home loan login and you are logged into your ICICI home loan account.
Once you are done with ICICI bank home loan login, you will see the overview of your loan account. You can see account details including Amount paid till now and the remaining amount to be paid, Loan status, Sanction date, Sanction amount, Tenure of your Home loan, disbursal status, total disbursed amount, balance tenure in months, net receivable amount etc.
How to view and download ICICI loan statement online after ICICI Bank Home Loan Login - Step by step instructions to download ICICI Home loan statement:To download the ICICI home loan statement, you need to login to your ICICI account.
You can get the statement of the following.
- Account details/ Amortisation schedule
- Provisional IT certificate
- Final IT certificate
- Pre-Emi schedule
Click on the required statement. You can either view as HTML or download as PDF. Even if you click the 'View as HTML' option, you can see the download button in the view screen.
You will also see an option to raise an online request for part disbursement.
You can also request the below-mentioned services for Home Loan or Loan Against Property at Asset Servicing branches.
- ICICI home loan statement
- Repayment Schedule
- List of Documents
- Copy of Property Documents
How to apply for ICICI Home loan?
Going to buy a house? Is your house exceeding the budget? Don’t worry ICICI provide home loan at very beneficial rates. You can apply for home loan easily through ICICI. The bank offers E- approval for eligible candidates when you apply online.
Eligibility for ICICI Home loan(Varies form time to time. So, please check the exact eligibility in the ICICI website).
You are eligible to get ICICI home loan if you are:
- At least at the age of 21 years
- Less than 65 years
- Have regular Income – Salaried / Self-employed
- Earn more than minimum income stated.
- ICICI Home loan amount eligibility is based on the below factors
- EMI should be less than 50% of your monthly income
- Loan capped on 80% of land value
- EMI of the other loan which you have taken decreases your eligibility.
You can increase your eligibility by adding your spouse as co-applicant and including their income, Choose longer tenure of loans, alternatively add your parents.
Documents needed for applying for Home loan(Varies form time to time. So, please check the exact eligibility in the ICICI website).:
- Signed application form with a photograph attached.
- ID and Residence proof.
- Last 6 months bank statement.
- Last 3 months salary slip and Income tax statement (Salaried employees).
- Proof for business existence (Self- employed applicants)
- Last 3 years Income tax statement and Audited Balance sheet and profit and loss account of the company.
ICICI Bank Home loan Interest rates(Varies form time to time. So, please check the exact eligibility in the ICICI website):
Interest Rate 9.45% to 9.70% for General Borrowers
9.40% to 9.65% for Women Borrowers
Processing Fees 0.50% of the loan amount or Rs.11500 whichever is minimum
Loan Tenure - 3 year to 30 years.
How to apply for ICICI bank home loan online?
- Visit the website https://loans.icicibank.com/home-loan.html.
- Check your eligibility status by filling the field: city in which the property is based, purpose of loan, current location, Date of birth, type of employment and click on “Get the quote”
- Your quote will be displayed now with the details of the amount that you are eligible, your monthly EMI amount.
- Chose the best option and click on “Apply now”
- Enter your name and mobile number and click submit.
- Fill the Home loan form and upload the required documents. The Home loan representative will contact you for further proceedings.
Hope this article helps you to apply for ICICI home loan and do ICICI Bank Home Loan Login without any grievances and also to view your ICIC loan statement easily online.