Axis Bank Home Loan Status:
Bank Name - Axis Bank
Instructions - How to apply for Axis bank Home Loan and How to check or track Axis Bank home loan status online.
With home loans, you do not need to wait so many years to own your dream home. Based on your eligibility and income, you will get home loans easily. Axis bank has an amazing home loan option for the customers. As we all know, Axis bank is one of the popular banks in India. They offer home loans for individuals with attractive interest rates. Home Loans from Axis bank are affordable and flexible. The processing fees is also minimal. Axis Bank loan offers different types of home loans like Happy ending home loans, Empower home loans, Asha Home Loans, Super Saver Home Loans.
Features of Axis Bank Home Loan Application:
- Transparent processing
- Flexible Tenures
- Quick service
- Minimal processing fees
- Attractive interest rate
- Balance transfer facility
- Nil prepayment charges on floating interest rate home loans.
- Longer tenure for smaller EMIs.
- Doorstep service.
Please note that the features might vary from time to time. To know the current details and features, check the official website of Axis Bank - http://www.axisbank.com/personal/loans/home-loan/home-loan-features.aspx.
How to apply for Axis bank Bank Personal loan?
The initial thing to be done when contemplating to apply for Axis Bank home loan would be to check the eligibility aspect. It can be done over the web by logging onto the official site.
Eligibility criteria for availing Axis bank Bank Personal loan:
Visit http://www.axisbank.com/personal/loans/personal-loan/personal-loan-eligibility.aspx to check the eligibility criteria.
Steps to check Axis Bank Personal loan eligibility:
- Visit the page to check eligibility - http://www.axisbank.com/personal/loans/home-loan/home-loan-eligibility.aspx.
- Read the Home loan eligibility criteria thoroughly. There are 3 different eligibility criteria for 3 different customer types - Salaried individuals, Professionals and Self Employed Individuals.
- Click on the link - https://loans.axisbank.com/home-loan.html.
- Enter the city in which property is based.
- Enter the purpose of loan - Purchase/Construction of Identified property, Purchase of not yet Identified property, balance transfer of your existing home loan.
- Enter the residency status - Resident Indian, Non Resident Indian and Holder of PIO card.
- Enter the date of birth.
- Select the type of employment.
- Answer the question about holding an ongoing axis bank home loan.
- If you are an existing Axis bank account holder, you can provide savings account number or customer id for speeder processing.
- Check the check box if you would like to add co-applicant.
- Click on the button 'Check your eligibility'.
How to apply for Axis bank personal loan online?
Once you check the eligibility as mentioned above, you can decide to apply and complete the application.
How to check Axis bank Home loan status?
Once your personal loan application is submitted, you can have the axis bank home loan status checked online by using the given application id. Within few days of submitting your home loan application, you can know the approval or rejection of your application.
Steps to check Axis Bank Home Loan Status online.
Step 1: Visit the Axis Bank Loan Status page - https://www.axisbiconnect.co.in/axisbankloanstatusenquiry/web/retail/getloanaccountnumber.aspx.
To check or track the status of Axis bank home loan status using application id, enter the application id.
Click on the 'Enquiry' button to view the Axis Bank home loan status in the same page next to the label 'Application Status'.
You can use the reset button to input a different application id.
Axis bank Home Loan customer care toll free numbers:Axis bank toll free phone numbers - 1800 233 5577 or 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577.
Hope you like the article 'Axis Bank Home Loan Status' and find it useful for you to check the Axis Bank Home Loan Status.